Monday 9 November 2009

FANHAMS HALL, WARE Was the venue for the wedding of Gayle And Wayne. It was a beautiful, hot, sunny day; hence the protective eye-wear!

**********************************
Had a great day at CHANNELS GOLF CLUB at the wedding of Rob and his lovely, Polish bride, Anna. It was enormous fun as most of the Bride's family came over from Poland for the wedding and couldn't speak a word of English. I had learned a few words of Polish so that I could greet them in their own language. I was also able to assist in their "Bread & Salt" ceremony. An old Polish custom which I had seen before. They were most appreciative. Please see my page of testimonials.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home